Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kensington Park

My family was at Kensington Metro Park on Friday. My Dad came late. We had to wait 3 hours for him to get there. We like to go to Kensington even though it was raining a little, because we love being outdoors.

This is me and my brother's by the stream. We were looking at brown and black mud and throwing sticks and leaves in the stream to watch them go through the tunnel under the path.

This is Kaden, my brother, he is 4 years old and I love him. He is swinging before our hike.

This is an animal print that we do not know what it is. Personally, I think it is an opossum footprint.

This is another print that we do not know what kind of animal it is from. I think it is a coyote print.

This is Mommy and Lanie. Lanie is on Mommy's back in a carrier. The carrier can also turn into a stroller.

I'm swinging on the swing at the playground.

I am cool aren't I, ha ha.

I want to go to the park again. It was so fun that I want to camp there, but I think the police would kick us out. LOL

2 comments:

  1. You are one cool kid, Eli!
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eli. I think that the print that you think is coyote - is really opossum or raccoon. This is a good web site to help identify animal tracks: http://www.bear-tracker.com/

    ReplyDelete